It's the end of another great year! I didn't take as many photos as I have in past years, but I did end up getting a new camera, a DSLR FINALLY, and I ended up getting at least a few shots I love. It's been a great year, but now I want to focus on a roundup of my favorite photos, as I've done the last three years (you can check out 2010, 2011, and 2012's best photos and see how my photography has grown). I've seperated this years photos into 3 categories; self-portrait, photos, and concert photos. Enjoy!
First, my favorite self-portrait, because why the hell not.
Top 10 Photos
10. Taken in my current apartment. July.
9. Taken at Monches Farm. December.
8. Taken in a Parkside art room. March.
7. Taken in my current apartment. December.
6. Taken at my Grandma's apartment. December.
5. Taken at Petrified Springs Park. May.
4. Taken downtown Chicago. March.
3. Taken at the Milwaukee Public Museum. November.
2. Taken at the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry. October.
1. Taken at Petrified Springs Park. July.
Top 5 Concert Photos
5. Fall Out Boy. December.
4. Semi Precious Weapons. August.
3. The Used. July.
2. Manchester Orchestra. November.
1. Fall Out Boy. December.
Hope you like them! What are your favorite photos you've taken this year?
Here's to 2014 and the many moments waiting to be photographed!