5. We Need To Talk About Kevin It's pretty intense.
4. 21 Jump Street This was actually pretty hilarious. Funniest movie of the year.
3. The Perks of Being a Wallflower It's my favorite book, and even though the movie was written by the author, I feel like it needs to be viewed as something seperate. It was really good, I liked it a lot, and it's only flaw was Emma Watson. The rest of the cast in INCREDIBLE.
2. Moonrise Kingdom If you like Wes Anderson movies, you will like this movie. It's cute and stuff.
1. Jesus Henry Christ OH THE FEELS. This movie was brilliant!!!
Have you watched any of these movies? What did you think of them? What are you favorite movies of 2012?
Hi, I'm Rhianna! I'm currently in school for sociology, philosophy, and museum studies. I've been into photography since 2005, and I love going to shows, reading good books, and hanging out with my friends.
Pop Culture, internet, movies, music, philosophy, photography, sociology
Andrew Jackson Jihad, Bayside, Captain Chaos, David Bowie, Envy on the Coast, Frank Turner, Ida Maria, Janis Joplin, K Flay, MC Lars, Motion City Soundtrack, New Politics, Noah and the Whale, Of Montreal, Patent Pending, Say Anything, Tegan and Sara, The Frantic, The Future Kings of Nowhere, The Weakerthans, the front bottoms
Almost Famous, Beetlejuice, Big Fish, Donnie Darko, Easy A, Fight Club, Heathers, Hot Rod, Into The Wild, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Jurassic Park Trilogy, Little Miss Sunshine, Superbad, Teeth, The Chumbscrubber, The Life Aquatic, The Lion King, The Royal Tenenbaums
Favorite TV Shows:
Adventure Time, American Horror Story, Americas Next Top Model, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad, Conan, Futurama, Law and Order SVU, Party Down, Regular Show, Roseanne, The IT Crowd, The Simpsons, The X-Files, Twilight Zone
Chuck Klosterman, Chuck Palanhiuk, Helter Skelter, Nick Hornby, Picture of Dorian Gray, Pop Culture and Philosophy series, The God Delusion, The Perks of Being a Wallflower